Career Opportunities at US Marble
Employment opportunities at US Marble can be temporary w/ possibility for permanent hire, part-time, long-term assignments or full-time positions. Candidates must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to carry up to 50 pounds.
- Fabricator - Johnson City, Tennessee (TN) Production Facility
- Employment Opportunities :: Temporary w/ Possibility for Permanent Hire
- CDL Delivery Drivers
Fabricator Printable Job Description (.pdf) - Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description & Duties
- Grind, sand, clean, trim, deburr and polish objects or parts using hand tools and chemicals to correct defects or to prepare surfaces for further finishing, using hand tools and power tools.
- Load/transfer and adjust workpieces onto equipment or work tables, using hand tools and lifting.
- Verify quality of finished workpieces by inspecting them, comparing them to templates, measuring their dimensions, or testing them in working machinery.
- Repair and maintain equipment, objects, or parts, using hand tools.
US Marble employs drivers at our Remus, MI and Johnson City, TN facilities. We look for people who are commited to driving safely in full compliance with government regulations and to providing reliable on time service to our customers.
Please click here to
apply for employment with US Marble as a delivery driver. Drivers Only - CDL is required
* NOTE: There is an error on the Date of Birth section of the online application. You will have to manually enter your Date of Birth because the Calendar will only go back to 2003. You will not be able to finish the application unless you manually type in your DOB.